Thursday, July 03, 2008

A Crown For Geeg



A year ago she was on her way to us and now we prepare to celebrate that first year with her. She's a jolly lass and we love her and we always wonder about her first thing in the morning (Stella does!)

Around here we've started a birthday tradition of a one year old quilt, a birthday crown and a birthday sign. We also have breakfast with some treats and presents the day of the actual birthday.

It's been lots of fun (and hard work) getting to know our little Gianna. She's a light-hearted addition to our progeny. She likes early mornings with her dad, trying to steal your cup of water, eating pasta, raisins, grapes, listening to music and shaking her body to it, she loves her sister, her dogs and rolling in the sand at the beach.

4 comments:

Christa said...

Happy Birthday my little Gigi! I love you so...

faithsalutes said...

I miss you GIGI! I love you little smoodgie.

(Tell your parents to call me!)

Raya Carlisle said...

Aw that is so cute. I can't believe she is almost one year,though mine is almost 6 months...I think that is scarier. I miss you guys! Hope to come visit soon.

*jj said...

I LOVE the crown! What a brilliant idea!