Monday, September 22, 2008

Get Up, Get Dressed, Feel Better (sometimes)

This is my prescription for success. I always feel better after a little face washing, teeth brushing and moisturizing. Sometimes, however, I don't feel better for long. However, we recently got cable and I can honestly say that it will help with my first trimester woes. As pathetic as that sounds it's true.

It's true that Stella will watch more TV in the next few weeks than she has all year long. But it's also true that once all this nauseating illness passes she will watch less. It's also true that she will have to go through detox. That's not pretty, folks. It's also true that I have wished for Gianna's interest in TV to ignite. Pathetic, but true.

Get up, get dressed, feel better?

The end product of pregnancy makes it all worthwhile. It's also the end product that tricks me into wanting another before I ever step foot out of the hospital. Maybe the pain killers help, too.

2 comments:

faithsalutes said...

Can I recommend some shows?

Tara T. McIlrath said...

You got cable!!!!!!!! Watch Noggin (106)and Disney so Stella and ERic can talk about their fave shows together. Btw, I just read the last four posts and they are great! I am glad that it isn't SO hot out anymore and I LOVE LOVE the stellaisms. Even at 4:30 in the morning, she is cute!