Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Have Been Many Things

I emerge victorious from my most recent visit to the pit of hell known as First Trimester All Day Nausea. I don't know which canto in Dante covers this most difficult ring of hell, but I did not feel the solace or direction of Virgil's presence.

Moving on...

No, really, it was hard. I don't know quite how to put it into words. I can only repeatedly sock you in the gut and offer you a disgusting array of food options to satiate your insatiable desire for death. Try that for eight weeks.

Moving on...

There has also been much cuteness and lovey-dovey Stella/Gianna behavior to offer me consolation. Stella will soon be three and we will make Pillsbury Funfetti cupcakes to celebrate. She got to pick. I wouldn't usually be so, ah, Funfetti, but she's the Birthday Girl, not me.

More to follow. I just need to get back on my pony when I've had such a long...lapse in putting fingers to keyboard.

2 comments:

Katherine Wakefield said...

pregnancy sickness sucks. you can complain to me all day long....i agree it is extremely hard.

faithsalutes said...

when mowgli is a birthday boy he also picks Funfetti. awkward.