Monday, July 13, 2009

I've Taken to Calling Her Roni

She has many nicknames, to be sure, such is the way in the Hanson house. This happy little photo was taken before the witching hour overtook our entire, especially small while we're in Portland, household. Shortly after all the smiles we descended into an emotional and behavioral mire that required my (failed) attempts at restraint. Instead, I turned Stella over to the television and put Gianna to bed early. It was nice to think back on this photo and "cling to the good" as St. Thomas Aquinas, and my husband, frequently remind me.

Happy Roni

3 comments:

~beautyandjoy~ said...

Yes, clinging to the good is my cultivated art form. Or delusion of choice.:) Regardless that photo is darling!

The Barrett Family said...

Cute, cute. Love her. Proud of you for doing such a good job as their mommy! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen a cuter photo!

Leila