Sunday, August 21, 2011

Stella Starts School

"I'm going to miss you tomorrow, Stella."

"I know. My cute little voice when I say prayers?"

***

And then at dinner we're talking about Stella finally getting to go to school. Little Gianna scoots next to me to say, "I'm going to miss Stella."

I think I'll make it in the morning without crying. But I don't think I'll last long if Gianna starts to cry because she misses her constant playmate of the last four years of her life.

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Danya @ He Adopted Me First said...

There is no way you'll make it without crying. Don't kid yourself hon - just bring the tissues.

Raya Carlisle said...

I think I'm going to cry! I never thought about the poor younger sibling losing their playmate. School, it just ruins everything.

Tara T. McIlrath said...

Well, how did Gigi do? How did Stella like school? How long did you last before tearing up?