Monday, September 18, 2006

Hitting the Hay; or "Let's Go Take a Warm Bath, Get Lotioned Up, Read a Book and Get Our Back Rubbed"

Wouldn't you be ready to sleep? I know I would.

But Stella? She's all, "Please. This is so old. I want to thrash my limbs about some more."



"You don't seriously think you're getting rid of me so easily?"



"Sweepy? Am I sweepy? No. I am not."



"You doubt my powers. What is this book you want to read? It looks titillating, Mother. I'll sit still for all 300 pages. Commence reading your novel to me."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...she is so cute! I mean she was always cute, but she looks so cuddly in her pjs. I love pjs!

Juliana sends her salutations to her godsister!

Christa said...

It's Jamie as a baby girl!

Anonymous said...

she truly is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen...

Anonymous said...

Very Cute.